1. Promote theoretical and practical mathematical knowledge in accordance with religious, ethical, social, and cultural standards of Iraqi society.
2. Supply students with up-to-date knowledge and methods of advanced scientific research while instilling high-minded values. Enable students to innovate, challenge, lead, learn, and work both individually and in teams in order to be competitive locally, regionally, and globally.
3. Develop and consistently update curricula according to contemporary global trends and local market needs, and undergo periodic evaluation according to international standards.
Actively participate in Iraq’s development and scientific advancement through the planned use and continuous development of scientific capabilities, resources, research, and administrative talents within the college.
4. Prepare graduates for varied and specialized professions in the community now and in the future.
5. Strengthen cooperation between our college and other colleges and research institutions in the field at the local, regional, and global levels.
6. Provide research and advisory services to various entities in the private sector, thereby helping to address problematic community and national issues.
7. Strengthen private research centers by entering into contractual agreements involving the college, the researchers, and the sponsors.
8. Encourage continuing education, self-learning, and the development of distance education technology.
9. Integrate the concept of comprehensive quality and continuous improvement in the teaching and research within the college.
1. Graduate classes of theoretically and practically trained mathematicians who operate in accordance with Islamic morals.
2. Advance the scientific research process and encourage innovative research.
3. Provide a nurturing academic environment for intellectual, scientific, and research creativity.
4. Attain national and international academic accreditation.
5. Contribute academic resources for the good of the university.